Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC

Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Airsoft Models: Primary Weapon Systems

Another set of good-looking toys for the big boys! With a total of four models available; Diablo in black, Diablo in tan, MK110 with compensator, and MK112 with compensator, choose your pick!

All four models feature licensed Primary Weapon Systems (PWS) trademarks, markings, Rail Interface System (RIS), and receivers. They have full metal RIS that allow installation of many attachments like vertical grips, grenade launchers, flashlights, lasers, optics, etc. PWS compensators give the airsoft gun a much more aggressive look and feel.






How I wish I could get a hold on one of these bad ass babies! Any model, any color will do, just that I'm the one shooting and not the one on the crosshairs!  I'll definitely add this on my wishlist!


Visit their website for more details at: http://www.madbullairsoft.com/English/

No comments:

Post a Comment